About Me

My photo
im raymond...nickname rayray...ahs...like bskbll...hate reading...

Monday, May 30, 2011

Final Blog

Final blogReflect on your semester and year in biology What were your successes? What were your failures?
My year in biology is fun and exciting.  I learned a lot of things like dissecting different kinds of organisms and structures of organisms' body.  I am very successful in dissecting the organisms, especially the frog, and also very successful in many of the projects assigned.  Unfortunely, I have a feww failures.  I failed on getting good test grades, therefore, I need to retake some test once or twice to get an A.  The year in biology is awesome and I love the biology fieldtrip.

What did you learn that you will never forget?
I will never forget how the squid squeeze its ink on Diana when she is trying to take the lense out.  I learn that experiments can help people understand better than just reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment