About Me

My photo
im raymond...nickname rayray...ahs...like bskbll...hate reading...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blog #14

What was you favorite activity/topic this year? Why was it a favorite?



My favorite activity of this year is the chip burning lap.  I like it because we can burn chips and eat the left overs after.  It was very fun except the fact that we burn the chips out in the sun.  It is very HOT!

What was your least favorite? Why?
















I think learning about cells is my least favorite topic.  I am not very interested in cells and I don't know much about it.  A lot of the notes on it is hard and I have to try very hard to get it.  Therefore, I think cells is my least favorite topic.

If you could change one thing (Not the amount of homework) what would it be and how would you change it?
I think the points Ms. Malonek gives to my notebook is too high.  When I'm trying to calculate the points, I get very dizzy and crazy because the number is too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment